Thursday, November 29, 2012

Outcast Bass Anglers Angler of the Year


Coming on the heels of winning my first Outcast Bass Anglers Angler of the Year, we held our two day Classic on Lake Champlain on Oct. 9 and 10. Two days of practice lead to a few areas with good potential. The lake was muddy and the wind blew for 4 days. After zeroing in on rock and grass with moving baits for a limit I turned to a VENOM 1/2 oz. BLACK CRAW JIG and a DREAM CRAW for a trailer to upgrade. The result was a few good ones including a 4.2 lb. largie to give me the day one lead with 14 lbs. Day two proved to be a tough bite and the jig is all they would eat. I lost a solid 3lb. fish on a SLING first thing in the morning, but it did not hurt since I was still able the capture The Classic victory. There is no way I could have won back to back Classics without Venom on my side! Thanks VENOM for great products!!

Mike Wiltshire
 

No comments:

Post a Comment