Thursday, November 29, 2012

Outcast Bass Anglers

Fellas, 
     Yesterday Outcast Bass Anglers had our second tournament of the year on Candlewood Lake in Connecticut. With water temps in the low 60's we all know bass will be in the shallows. Despite knowing there were bedding fish, I didn't site fish due to the water being a little murky and windy blowing 15-20 for a good part of the day. I opted to work the inside weed edges just next to all possible spawning flats. I pitched a 4inch VENOM TUBE in green pumpkin/ copper flake t-rigged with a 1/4 oz. tungsten bullet and a 4/0 hook. They absolutely wrecked it all day! I had about 20 keepers and went through a dozen tubes. I finished in 1st place with 13.9 lbs.. This smallie was tx. lunker and weighed 4.9 lbs. 
     As always, I thank VENOM LURES for allowing me to represent and for the RIDICULOUSLY GREAT FISHING CATCHING BAITS!!! 
Thanks, Mike Wiltshire


No comments:

Post a Comment